~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Friday, October 7, 2011

My Romantic Idiot

Most times when I wake up in the morning or before I go to bed, Harrison would always send these really really REALLY long texts. And sometimes he would send those kinds of texts at certain times of the day when he usually finishes reading my blog. But it's always when he really misses me.. These texts are always romantic and sweet and deep from his heart, but it makes me giggly and crazy and speechless! I always call him an idiot because he makes me feel this way XD He's always so romantic 'till I go nuts and speechless. I hate it when he makes me speechless..I don't always have anything to say when he does.
Though, I do like it when he makes me giggly and crazy. It only makes me love him more =)

No comments:

Post a Comment