~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Desperation..

Why am I feeling SO desperate to have him near me??? It's only been three days! I can't believe I can't hold a few days without him. I feel so sick and sad and teary ;( My stomach is churning and I feel like I'm being gagged. Okay..I just half-vomited X( I really need him! I desperately need him!! However, he doesn't seem to care. He cares when I care about him and that was enough. Just not enough... I'm worried sick about him..! I think about him every second of the day. It's hard not to think about him.
I always try to find a way to get him off my mind. It worked when I'm with friends but it can't replace his company. At least, they're always around when he isn't =)

No comments:

Post a Comment