~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

PMR wishlist

PMR is only two days away now. I haven't been studying much because I really hate studying on weekends. Though, I'm still confident that I'll get my target grades. 5A's and 2B's. I'm hoping to get A's in my English, BM, Science, Math and KHB paper while B's in Sejarah and Geo. But if I got straight A's, then I wouldn't mind. I'd be leaping sky high. To be honest, I wanted these A's because I want all the stuff I get as rewards. So, here's a wishlist of those stuff:

  1. A MacBook.
  2. A Canon EOS DSLR camera
  3. An electric guitar
  4. A violin
There are only four because I can totally predict it. My mom already told me she'd get me a MacBook, I'd ask for the camera from my dad if he asked what I wanted, the electric guitar will be from my Uncle Pik and the violin will be from the money I'll get from the Yayasan Sarawak and the school's PIBG. Simple as that.
I wonder who else has a wishlist like this? Probably has more cool and exciting ones than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment