~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

DanceParty!!

So, my class have some extra cash in our class budget. We were thinking of making a class party but everyone sort of complains about location and extra money. I think they are so fussy and I think that 'party' would be boring because it's just between ourselves.But when I saw our after PMR agenda, we have a Graduation Day, which I didn't know Form 3 would have. Then I thought, Why not have a Form 3 dance rather than make a small class party. We could have a dance after the Graduation Day at night. Enjoy one more night together before most of us will go to other schools.
Have our own entertainment, pump up some crazy club music, dance to the freaky beats, mingle and enjoy the food. Everybody has got to agree to this! I mean, what's more fun that a 'club' themed party? I know every minor wants to know what it feels like. So why not, do it amongst people our own age? I think it's totally LEGAL.  But to make this work, we need cooperation with the other classes. So, any class with class money or classes that agree to pay some extra could have it. We can't pay for all ten classes and have only half the Form 3 to come. Total wastage. So anyone who wants to come, please cooperate. I'm so sure the party would be a thriller if everyone cooperates.

No comments:

Post a Comment