~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Tears of...

Usually, I don't cry. Wether there's a sad or happy event. I could never get myself to really cry from an emotional effect. Normally I'd fake cry, except for all those times I cried because I was mad at my parents. I actually thought I was losing my empathy but now, I cry whenever I see a sad scene of a show or a very beautiful and romantic love scene.
My tears would well up and my heart would pound hard and slow. My thoughts would lead to him whenever I'm like this. It's like there's something to it. But of course, I did cry when I thought about my friends transferring to another school. Makes you feel lonely when you think about it. Your closest friends all gone.
I always thought about what I'd do without them. Other people found it hard to accept me but they didn't. I'm glad they're in my life and I'd totally be lost without them.

What I like about:

  • Arine - she's tough, bold and cool to be with. Crazy, loving and loyal. Great friend to unleash your tomboy side.
  • Natasha - she's crazy and funny. Totally open-minded and cool about everything. Totally positive and trustworthy.
  • Avie - religious and likes music. Has awesome stories 'bout her life that makes me laugh and appreciate the things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment