~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

What the..?

I don't get it. Why are there lots of viewers searching for music love? Mostly they end up on my blog. Kinda makes me think my parents are stalking my online personal life. It's cool people can get to my blog and read it but paranoia is making me think my parents are reading. Not that I don't know. My sister already told me about it. Kinda lame that they would read a blog than talk to their daughter. Pathetic, actually.  I'm not happy that they read my blog but I'm more than glad they don't talk to me for no reason. It is totally RARE when they have a reason to talk to me. Oh yeah...I got it good.

No comments:

Post a Comment