~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Nothin' to do with you

Just so my parents know, Harrison was never a problem. They made it into a problem. If only they had just butt out of my personal business then they wouldn't see it as a problem. Like, f*ck off!! He isn't a problem. I would've asked him to help me with school stuff but how could I?? You keep complaining about him which makes me feel uncomfortable talking to him. You make me feel like I'm gonna face a death sentence for every word I say to him. Why can't you guys just leave me alone? The wrong you did while raising me can't be reversed. I'm stubborn and I change for no one.

No comments:

Post a Comment