~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Shout to Daddy

**FUCK OFF**

Yeah... Fuck off, Dad! If you're not proud of me, don't try to. And don't even try to point fingers at who should be more shameful. If people had to choose between you or me, I bet yours would be the "winner". Y'know why? For one, you have three kids who needed you but you got so busy trying to take care of someone else's kid. Second, you're married and yet you keep a mistress and you even showed her off in front of your own family. And third, you gave me all the advice you had but not follow them yourself. That's why I don't listen to much of your advices. Also because you give crappy advice and it was as if you never supported my interests and dreams. You tell me I could do the things I couldn't do but not the things I loved to do.
You're the crappiest dad in the world... Don't get mad at me for saying all this. Look in the mirror and admit your mistakes before you tear me to pieces. The more you get mad and shout at me, the more you're making me hate you. You keep saying it's hopeless to try and talk to me. Well, you just didn't know how and I know you LOVED giving up on me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment