~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Look to the Future

What am I going to do? Before everything, all I wanted was to be the greatest fashion designer ever. I wouldn't let anyone tell me what to do or have anyone standing in my way. But now, considering the fact that I have a boyfriend makes me have second thoughts. Before him, my thoughts were usually on my friends. Wether we'll get to spend the rest of our school years together or not. I was so afraid I'd be left alone at the same school while my closest friends move somewhere else. Afraid that everyone wouldn't accept me like they did. After a while, I did think of going to a different school, too. I was glad at first, but then came along that one perfect guy. The guy I won't ever consider to stay away from. Because of him, the decision is getting harder by the day. I was always waiting for some kind of 'thing' that would make me stay at where I am just so I could be with him. At one point there was and it made happy I could be with him more. And then I thought, I can't depend on this guy forever. I'm a strong, independent woman and I have dreams that I want to realize. I can't devote my entire life to him. Just love him =D Well, I haven't fully decided yet but my thoughts are still on going to another school. I just hope that everything will work out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment