~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Friend Dilemma II

This case comes differently. A one week friendship turn awkward crush case between a sensible, good-natured guy and an almost-psycho-maniac, funny girl. Ironic, the guy likes the girl. Well, she's not so psycho; just laughs like crazy sometimes.
About a week ago, they became close after the guy wasn't friends with this other girl who he's always been close to. I really sensed some to-be-couple but turns out only the guy likes her. The girl, not so much. Her excuse, she doesn't feel right with her friend having a crush on her. So, I was wondering if she could explain how she's able to still be friends with her other guy friends who have a crushes on her. Now, the guy is mentally and emotionally hurt that he didn't went to school. All because she dropped him like trash. As if he was disposable.
I told him not to tell her his feelings but I couldn't stop anything. His mistake was that he texted her. Now, the situation comes to this; she's ignoring him and he's feeling moody and left out. He's trying to apologise to her and ask if they could be friends again but all she's doing is running from everything. I feel so disappointed and hurt. Why can't she just accept his apology and stop being such an ass to just for once take the situation seriously. Honestly, she's the one who's hurt his feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment