~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Friend Dilemma I

Call it an online relationship between these two. Even though they're not really in a relationship but I can feel some cyber sparks between them.
My girl friend has been Facebook-ing with this high-class, rich dude online. I call him a modelling lawyer-doctor since he's part-time model, has finished medical studies and going for a degree in law. That's a lot for a guy who's only 18. Anyway, he's been nice to her and calls her wifey and stuff. I thought it was sweet. Especially when he always called her cute and nice. Even mentioned about meeting her if he could.
However, this piece of shit suddenly falls for another girl just because of her enormous, plastic boobs. Those things bounce like water balloons. Just as my friend and this guy were commenting, this bitch suddenly comes in and catches his eye. Then says he's in love with this bitch but likes my friend. Dude! What's with your mental state?! I can't believe this guy even has a wife list. Now, he's making crap about that balloon-boob bitch.
I feel so hurt that this guy drops my friend like garbage. If I ever had a chance to meet him, I'd beat the life outta him. I'm so pissed right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment