~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Friend Dilemma I - Success in Progress

It seems there's been some progress between my girl and her online boy. Just earlier, she told that they commented on one of his status. It looked like a group conversation about hugging and cats. That was weird. However, it was so cute that when he said he would hug her if she was cold. Making it cheeky, he said if they were shirtless and hugging they'd feel warmer. OMGOSH!
Besides that, I think he really, REALLY likes her because he said about meeting her and taking her out for a date. Type of date: a walk in the park during the school holiday. It seemed so obvious that he wants to take her out since he asked when is the next school holiday. Boys are so like that. But I still think he's sweet since he's so nice and considerate about her. I mean, he treats her like no other guy has. Well, he's the first guy, besides her brother, to treat her in anyway that's so sweet.
I am so hoping they would turn out great. All my wishes to the happy "couple"=D

No comments:

Post a Comment