~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Friend Dilemma II - Failing or Just Waiting

Comin' back to these two friends/strangers. It seems that this girl seriously tossed him like trash. Looks like she has no concern towards how he feels and if he's okay. I mean, he was sick because he was hurt emotionally, mentally and physically.When I told her'bout it she just responded as if it was some petty thing. This makes me feel so mad. What makes me furious is when she's gone back to her "groupies" that she didn't like. She complained all the time 'bout those guys the whole time she was with them but after he told her about how he feels, she turns a blind eye on us. Especially me! I'm really trying to help these two get back together as friends. It's kinda my fault they're like this. Now, I just wanna help. There's been a lot of friendship wrecks since I've been with them.
However, it's such a relief that he's getting stronger trying to forget her. Even when he knew she already has a boyfriend. My only advice to him now is just treat her like before. No need to try to apologise since she doesn't wanna listen, no need to depress since it's not healthy and no need to think about it since she doesn't have the littlest concern for him now. I don't want him to suffer her torment. My only advise to her is to just forget everything and be friends with him again. Don't be such a bitch la..sorry because I called you that but seriously, believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment