~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Super Awesome Amazing Boyfriend

The week before I flew to Selangor with 9 other PKBM (U) members, I just found out how athletic and cool Harrison is. I never assumed him of being anything as energetic and free-spirited as the day I saw him on the field with a javelin and running on the track, coming out first. There was a training session for Sport's Day participants and some teachers asked him to help with the javelin. And he always came out best. He was just so amazing! It makes me wanna scream thinking about it, like I'm dating a super-celebrity. Only now I know he is the best Catcher in our school softball team and he has a natural talent for sports. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm always over-excited when it comes to this!
Coming to be more super amazing is when he got first place for the best kawad kaki individual and second for fastest in setting up camp in the male category during our national level PKBM (U) camp. Bonus awesomeness is when EVERYONE in the camp knew him for being the best squad leader. He became instantly popular. Just as he was popular in school. OHMYGOSH I have a super-awesome-amazing boyfriend!
But sometimes I feel so beneath his level...like I'm not worthy of him. In terms of family backgrounds, I feel like I will never be able be in the same class as he is even though he comes from a poor background. And in terms of social lives, I feel like he's as high as heaven and I'm as low into the Earth's core. I feel so unworthy to be in his girlfriend...)=

No comments:

Post a Comment