~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Camp Out

Well, I haven't been able to blog about my life for almost a month. So the first thing I'm gonna blab about is my boring "military-based" camping trip to Gombak, Selangor. It's actually like a competition; how fast you set up a poncho, can you last a 2 kilometre run and can you read a map while leading several others through the jungle (palm tree jungle). It's really stressing me out that we have to participate in at least one of it and not to mention the compulsory kawad kaki. Worst is that this whole thing is national level and I'm still an amateur in everything.
I might say that the most difficult thing to do would be resisting the urge to meet my boyfriend, since he's coming to the camping trip as well. One more thing would be looking out for Arine since she's been having bad migraines and the need to vomit for the last two weeks. I'm really worried about her. Makes me think that she won't be able to handle the heat but yeah, she's still a tough gal. I'm the one who is soft-boned.

No comments:

Post a Comment