~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mommy "Dearest"

Hate it so much! Why can't my mom  just relax and not care about anything for once in her old life. I mean, she's always so annoyed and irritated but because of herself. It's as if she's purposely stressed herself even when she doesn't like it. No human would do that unless if they're a total moron.
Everyday is just the same crazy maniac I don't really remember when or even believe my mom has ever acted like normal mom - or at least cool moms, anyway.
Whenever the house is a little messy, she'd start freaking out as if it's 2012 and gets mad at us about it. I don't understand why she couldn't just ignore it. I mean, she's not the one who cleans the mess, I am! Typical middle child to be the little 'housemaid'.
But seriously, I'm mad at my mom now because she caught me with G, twice! Talk about awkward and embarrassing, even if she did just saw us from afar. And she got mad at me because my dog got loose and accused me of prioritising him more than anything else. What's worse is that she said 'why don't you pack your stuff and live with him'. I feel hated already!
Ever since I was a kid I had a vision that probably by the age of 16, I'll get kicked out out of my house. Now, that vision seem to be becoming real.

No comments:

Post a Comment