~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

GaGa shoot

OMG! I went to hitz.fm a few days ago and saw that hitz.fm and Universal Music is gonna give an all expense paid trip to party it out with Lady Gaga at a secret location. All we gotta do is take a pic with her Born This Way album and come up with a cool slogan to match. God, I want it and so does Lorenzo and Arine.
I totally have a visual of how I want the pic taken. Lorenzo inspired me with the motorcycle from the Judas music vid and the idea of the other Lady Gaga styles from previous albums. What I envision, one of us in The Fame style, another in The Fame Monster and the other in the Born This Way style. We'll just pose in front of the motorcycle in any horrificly Gaga way. I did think that maybe one of us was holding a cigarette and puffing on it but we don't smoke.
If someone asked where to get the motorcycle, well my dad has one but it doesn't run. I guess we could do the shoot but we don't have any outrageous costumes like Lady Gaga. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment