~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Date in The Rain

I didn't really plan it but Harrison really wanted to see me so I told him to meet me at a field half an hour before I'm suppose to meet my friend. We kinda sat by the field and did and said nothing since we haven't see each other for a whole week and I had a mild flu. Then my friend came with nothing but a cigarette but she left after a little while to give us some privacy and I was grateful 'cos G can't stand cigarette smoke - health issues.
Still at the same place, we sat there for an hour without talking and emotionally "fighting" - referring to the situation in my post Ice-cream SOS. Finally we got over it when he explained that his dad didn't like that we were ALWAYS seeing each other, which we did. I was so relieved and apologised. Soon after that, it started raining. We started making our way to the park but stopped halfway underneath a tree. When it got heavier we ran to a bus stop in front of a school which was worse because we wasted the hours in the cold pouring rain.
When the rain settled a little, we again walked to the park and stopped at the playgrounds when it started to rain heavily again. All I can say is that I was mostly in the cold rain and we kissed a lot every time we stared into each others eyes or lean into each others face and there are some part where he would hold. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment