~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Ice-cream SOS

Yikes! I can't believe this! I'm overreacting and acting all depressed over a guy like all those weepy girls-in-love that I so hate.
I am eating ice-cream while depressing over my guy just because he didn't reply any of my messages. Well, I didn't really reply any of his messages but I had a good reason to do so. Yesterday he told me that we should act as if we don't know each other. I was like 'WHAT THE HELL?!' and he told me his dad didn't like that we were dating. C'mon man, the other you just said your dad was okay with the two of us this way! WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! I hate people who lie to me about the littlest things.
I feel like I wanna beat him senseless...'till his gut bleeds anyway. Just after he told me that, I was only playin' when I told him I'd have him stay overnight at my house and he thought it was real. Well, I just played along to make him happy but I felt wrong and guilty. I didn't text him after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment