~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Out of Boundaries?

Just earlier, I was with G like always. What we always do is just the same, everyday. We meet, talk, laugh and kiss at the end of the day. We don't go off 'the limit' when we kissed. But where is the limit?
Several nights ago, I dreamt I was doing some work on my desk and he came from behind and kissed my neck. A few days after that, he really kissed my neck. I thought he went over the limit but I just let him because it wasn't anything bad and I really liked it.
Just earlier, I met with him again and we did what we always do. We had a great time, even when it rained. Under the rain, we kissed. When we kissed, he put his arms around my shoulder and waist and I held onto him tight. It was long, unimaginable and...intimate.
The intimate part was when he suddenly ran his hand down my shirt. I was surprised at what he did but I didn't do anything about it. The longer we kissed, the lower his hand went down my back. Something in my head just really wanted it to go down to my bra fastener but he didn't do it. When it was over, he told me he didn't know why he suddenly did that. He was afraid that I was mad at him but I reassured that I wasn't.
When is over the limit really 'over the limit'?

No comments:

Post a Comment