~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Music Love

I don't know if I love music but I do love playing musical instruments.
This actually came from performing on stage for my last year prefect dinner. Singing Taylor Swift's song on a guitar really made me different. Like everything else, the guitar gave me the inspiration to take up music lessons. Music gave me the confidence to be out there and just show the person inside me.
I guess G has also inspired me to keep playing and sing. Now, I'm just filling my time with playing my keyboard and guitar. And sometimes just tryin' to play a different song from different genres. To avoid a boring career, I'm now trying my hardest and my best to be the best in music. But I'm still in progress of trying to make a song.

No comments:

Post a Comment