~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sick and Tired

Ugh...sometimes I feel like an over-protective mother caring so much for Arine and G. But I'm only this way 'cos I love these two. The thing is, Arine and G are always not feeling well.
In class, Arine turns the ceiling fan off 'cos she can't stand the cold even if she does wear a sweater. Sometimes she gets a headache and I felt like it's my debt to her to be with her and talk about some stuff so she could release herself from her headache. It really helps her a lot when I'm around. I always remind her about her health and everything. Goes to show that I treasure her a lot.
G, on the other hand, is troubling himself about me. Normally we messaged each other every single day except that Sunday. He told me he did not sleep at all that night because he was too busy worrying himself that he might lose me since we got caught dating the Friday before. But it was my sister and she didn't tell my parents about us. This afternoon,  he told me that he waited 'till 3 am for my message and he felt like he was gonna pass out. And he did when he reached home.  I am so worried about him right now.
Being a best friend seems to be less hectic than being a someone's girlfriend. It's really worrying but it shows you care.

No comments:

Post a Comment