~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kiss, Kiss

G is the one I now call the love of my life. It's been almost two weeks since we started dating but we kissed like crazy animals on the third time we went out.
It was a rainy day and we had nothing to do but hold in each other's arms. It was the first time I've ever had someone hold me tight like he did. Though I felt a little uncomfortable with him so close to me like that.
When the rain started to slow, he turned me around and put his arms around my waist. I just put my arms around his neck and started kissing him but it was fun. I told him I didn't like him holding me so tight around the waist. He let go of me, held my hand and I pulled him to kiss me.
His lips felt rough but also really wet. The guy really knows his lip action and I've learnt much from him. So much to say that his tongue did most of the action and he loved that I did the same. Whenever we kissed, my head always gives a visual of how the inside of our mouthes look like. That''s really weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment