~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Someone...

Lets forget every guy I've ever blogged about. I don't want to remove the posts about them but I just want them forgotten. Honestly speaking, I sound like a pathetic loser blogging about guys who aren't mine and never had so much more talked to them. But it's also because of another guy. I wanna let it out but I don't know if the situation suddenly changes. I don't wanna lie or hurt myself by overwhelming myself on some guy. Though I am in love with Cody Simpson's voice :P
I'd give this guy a nickname like the other guys but people know that name already. I'll just call him G, then.
On Monday and Tuesday, he's  sent me a lot of Facebook Message-via text. I don't really know him so well yet I just kept replying to him 'till my free RM15 credit finished. I did so 'cos I wanna socialize with him better just like I wanna socialize with others better. In those texts, he was so open and sweet I made giggles and had butterflies in my stomach. But that was 'cos he always called me 'my dear' and said 'sayang' to me. My heart leapt little.
When I told Arine and Natasha, Arine said he does like me and she knew by the way he looked at me. Natasha thinks it's possible 'cos he said 'my dear'and 'sayang' to me and asks me questions about myself. Actually, I had a felling he may have a crush on me last year but I ignored it 'cos I don't wanna be too prasan and it felt like it when he asked when my birthday is. No guy asks a girl -at that texting stage- when her birthday is. Now I'm just waiting for time set in...

No comments:

Post a Comment