~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Single? Nope...

A very quick update from my previous post, I am now in a relationship with G.
I was actually impatient that I didn't get any messages from him but I kept my cool 'cos I know he works part time after scfhool. When it was almost 6pm I messaged him 'cos I thought  maybe he finished work already and we could casually message. He only replied a couple of hours later. We first said usual stuff like how everything's going and he suddenly asked me to send one of my pic in Facebook to his profile. I freaked a little but to the fact that I don't know which pic to send. I don't want it to be too pretty or too bad so I sent a pic of me in a black hood dress.
After that, he asked if I was single and I sensed that he was gonna ask me to be his girl. I just played along and acted dumb. In the first few messages he was, in a way, mumbling the words out as if he was panicked and feeling uncertain. He was also afraid I might reject him but I've convinced him otherwise. Just like that, he asked me and I said yes straight away.
On that same night, we gave each other simple pet names; he calls me Ayang, I call him Baby. We were so goo goo ga ga over each other the whole night. Different details I'll have to mention another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment