~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Remembering Alejandro

*Alejandro
For the last several hours I've non-stop been thinking about him. I'm not sure how yet he's always in my head when I want to think back about when I went camping on Friday and Saturday.
When I opened my eyes, I just wanted to close them for a little while. Beneath my eyelids I saw him in my memory. It was so vivid and clear I thought he was really with me. Even now I can still remember the details of him I remembered this morning - he stood straight and steady in his usual half-uniform; dark blue pkbm tee, high-cut air force combat boots and air force trousers, his hands in his pockets like always, sharp stare and and cute, upset pout, curly mess-of-a-hair, long lashes.
If I were to remember him, I wouldn't remember him any other way but like this.
What I really love the most is when we exchanged opinions and thoughts from time to time, when sometimes he would stand beside me during kawad kaki and when he passed out some stuff and our fingers touched. I still remember those magical moments and senses, even though we don't know each other that well or even been called friends.
But because of that, I have these feelings towards him.

No comments:

Post a Comment