~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Alejandro

Before this, I used to have a crush on a guy I'd like to call Alejandro. The first time I saw him is when I was still a pengawas in Form 2 looking out for Block B and he was walking down the stairs with his shirt off, but has a singlet on - showing his hot muscles! I always drooled over those big, hot muscles and cute curly hair, even my friend did.
I once felt that he was fooling with my feelings when he always chats with me on Facebook and then just stops all the sudden. But, yeah, he was a playboy and that's how they are.
So now, I'm not really friends with him but we talked a little when PKBM held a camping program at school. I felt giddy inside when I'm near him but when I ALWAYS see him, I felt normal. No panicking, no overreacting, no anything, since I've gotten used to seeing him around. Although I still giggle inside when I see him smiling, laughing, talking to me and, even better, shirtless on a REALLY hot day.
Compared to other guys, he takes his shirt off the most. I don't know if it's also for showing off. Suddenly, I don't see him as just hot and sexy but he's also kinda nice and sweet and he has that cute face he makes when he looks upset. He pursed his lower lip making his chin stick out and his sharp stare only makes his eyelashes look longer. Aww....its soooooo cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment