~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

In about an hour Valentine's Day would totally be over and we'd have to wait another year for the next Valentine's Day. Y'know, I had high expectations on things I know wouldn't happen on Valentine's Day. The thing is before V Day I felt as if I liked -or love?- the guy I used to have a crush on ever since I was Form 1. I don't know why I had this sudden desire to talk to him, to think about him and to see him face to face. For that reason I wasted a weekend trying to make a valentine gift that wouldn't be sent. I feel like such an idiot!
I thought it meant something when I'd see him around and heard his name, like it was a sign or somewhat. I almost dreamed about him on the night of the day when I saw him not a distant away behind me. In that almost-a-dream I saw him pull my arm and laid an unexpected kiss on my lips however in a second of that kiss, I punched him real hard he tripped and almost fell into the drain. Luckily, that sweet dream showed I caught his arm before he fell in and ran away with cheeks flushed red.
So I anticipated that scene to happen on what I had hoped to have been the most greatest day of my 15-year-old life. Unfortunately, it never happened and I was deeply disappointed. I wished he knew about it. He would've have done it if he likes me the way I like him. That way, it wouldn't be so hard for him to konw what's in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment