~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Broken-hearted Friend

I absolutely cannot believe this: three of my best friends are completely sure they are going to transfer to another school. I know they don't want to but they must. Two of them had to go away because they can't stay in Kuching anymore and the other is going to stay in a boarding school with her brother because of family problems.
Arine has to be in Bintangor with her parents and study in either a chinese school or a boarding school there while Natasha just couldn't stand the heat between her and her dad without her brother so she's going to SM Teknik Sejingkat. Last of all, Haizutul is the last to tell me this kind of news and is the first to go. She has to go Limbang because her dad is transferred there. Why must all of them go to a faraway place?
They have been the longest and truest friends I've ever had and I don't know who to be around with if I hadn't met them .I considered transferring to my mother's school but I'm afraid I might regret it. I don't even know why since I won't have anything to make me stay anymore. I'll just go back to being a lonely emo girl like I used to be in Year 6.
When growing up you'll lose friends you would always miss and keep in your heart. I hate the cruel truth of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment