~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

To Love or Not To Love?

On the day I got my keyboard I wanted to remember the face of the guy in the music shop. I felt deep in my heart a wanting to meet him over and over again. It bothers me that I couldn't stop thinking about him night and day. My heart would beat really fast at the thought of him.
When we entered the shop the first person I saw was him and he wore a leather jacket that made him look like Adam Lambert. He was the one who showed us my keyboard, brought it out, tested it and everything. I didn't dare stand near him until my mom pushed me next to him to see if the keyboard works right. I smiled widely with fake intentions. The smile wasn't about the keyboard but for him. He, too, smiled at it even through the whole time we were there. The butterflies kept flying in my stomach. I had to drag my sister around laughing and joking around with me to avoid him noticing my true intentions.
The keyboard was heavy so he brought it to the car for us. Oh My God!! My nervous level skyrocketed especially when we took the elevator down and the elevator was really small. Outside, my mom took the car around so, the three of us waited for her. My heart was beating faster then. I'm so lucky it didn't took long for my mom to drive her car around.
On that day I heard his voice that was just as mesmerizing as his eyes and smile. I'm so lucky I went to there to buy my keyboard. After that day, I try to think about him everyday and try remember his face every night before I sleep. Unfortunately, I failed to remember anything about him unless something triggered my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment