~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ms Ridiculous

After school tomorrow, I'm getting my piano keyboard with my mom and sis. I felt so excited and jittery since yesterday. My fingers have been practicing all the piece I knew and I totally need the practice. At the same time, my sister is getting her guitar tuner and probably a guitar stand as well.
Actually, I didn't wanna go with my mom but I thought I could use the chance to catch a glimpse of that really cute guy who works there. If not then it would be just because I wanna hold the keyboard. It is a good excuse to go there. Besides, I'm only doing it to see if I do have a thing for this guy since I've been having interests in a lot of guys.
This story calls for another time when I have my details.

No comments:

Post a Comment