~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Guy at the Music Shop

This morning I had school. I was worried that I was gonna be late for my piano lesson but I wasn't - thank goodness. My mom brought me for lunch after school near the music academy so we were early. Before I went for my class I was a little gloomy but it didn't get the best of me. Nothing was absolutely wrong until my stomach had pains all over my belly-button area. I went through the lesson as usual anyway. The lesson was really hard this time 'cos I never did practice.
When I finished I told my mom about it and she considered on surveying some piano keyboards. I said we could go to the Yamaha shop near the King Center but my mom already passed the turn so we went to Lee's Music Center instead. I thought, Oh my gosh, what if there's no keyboard, 'cos last time I was there I didn't see any. However, when I got in closer inside there were. 
I have struck gold at Lee's and you wanna know why? One, the keyboard we found was good and my mom's buying it on Monday. Second, I saw that cute guy who works there. I've seen him before when my sister changed the string on her guitar. Not only is he cute he's also silent and shy. Plus, he looks like this actor I always see on CSI. Weird thing was he was brown all over. His hair, his skin and his shirt was totally brown as if he's camouflaging himself.
I was giggling on the inside and always glancing at him. I even caught him glancing at me or was he just looking at  the guy who explained to us about the keyboard? Well, whatever it is he's a total cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment