~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love or Like?

Like any other normal (girly) teen, I have my own messed up love story. And I'm not even sure if it is love. I bet other teens don't have to hide themselves so much from the person they adore, unlike me. Everybody's little love story doesn't hang on only one person, instead they move on to another. I guess that's like but what if they do hang on one person? Would that one person be their "true love"?
It's been more than a year since I first saw and adored my one-in-heart guy. The first time I saw him I was truly, truly speechless and almost breathless. I saw him and adored him because I thought he was almost like me-quiet, shy, mysterious, always kept to ourselves. At least, we used to be... Until the end of my first year in school I watched and stared at him every passing day I arrive at school. On my second, I didn't get much more than a glance once or twice a week.
Getting desperate, I volunteered to look after the school store so I could see him whenever he has recess. Unfortunately, he never sat on the same spot after my first day. I wasn't bummed out so I kept working. And one day made all those other days worth while. He slowly put his fingers on my palm and let go of the money when he paid for the objective papers. As an added bonus: I heard his adoringly rough but sweet voice.
The love story's quiet this year. I guess I don't wanna concentrate so much on him or he could just be being extra careful avoiding me. Go figure. From time to time, I'd see him a distant behind me or going an opposite direction from me. I was filled with disappointment. But some things just lift my spirits today. All I can say I saw him across the school field and stared him for as long as I could. I think I even saw him stare back at me with some focus and concentration.
What could my life be? All I know is I'm a total different from anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment