~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Closer To The End

School's almost over and it ain't a party. No school, no freedom. School is where we're away from parental figures. Teachers don't count 'cos they could be way cooler than your own parents.
The atmosphere is like 2012 when the date of year end is getting closer. I don't think I could survive home since I've been doing lots of stuff with friends. At home, it's all chores and nags and that kind of crap. At school, there's trouble-making, gossip, scandals, cases and fun. Western people might think school sucks but in the east we love it 'cos it's our only escape.
On the first few months of school everything is in order and boring but when it's closer to the end school is a disaster are. It don't matter if you bring your cell phones, video cams or whatever your not gonna get caught 'cos nobody cares. Just this week, like 10 people brought their guitars to school including me. But I was the only one with a skateboard.
Unfortunately, my skateboard was a bit busted up and one of my guitar strings snapped
Note-to-self: look after your stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment