~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Monday, November 22, 2010

How to be/What makes A True Friend

 Question: How could a freak in a bottle get friends?
Answer: Internet.

My answer, school. Yes, this freak was sent to school t be unfreaked.Well, it didn't work 'cos I'm proud of being a freak just as my friends are proud of being a tomboy and a lilmonster.
Not to offend my friends but it's one of those freaky and weird people that I like to be friends with that makes me even more a freak! That's why I'm always closer to those freaks.
Just so you know, freak is a compliment and normal is an insult. Freak is unique, normal is boring.

Real friends are always true to you and you always wanna be true to 'em. Real friends are always there for you and your always there for them. Real friends want you and you want them. Real friends stand up for you and you stand up for them. Real friends are willing to help and you're willing to help them. Real friends don't expect anything in return and so do you. Also, real friends are who you miss most 'till you cry and vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment