~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

the last of this blog

My whole year of 2012 has not been my best but at the end of the month of December I am close to satisfaction.
I don't know what it was but I feel as if I should start over a different chapter of my life.
I don't yet know how but I'm starting with ending this blog without deleting and starting a new one that won't have crap that I've put in here.
I've also decided to write in a new journal recorded with things worth mentioning. A private diary will be made to accumulate any feelings I can't let out.
In aspect of my social life, I'm not so sure about it. I thought of ignoring my friends and become a hermit but it seems unkind to do that to them.
Anyway, the first post in my new blog will be on the 1st of January 2013 either in a blogger account blog or outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment