~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Friday, December 21, 2012

I don't miss you

After a long pondering thought about how I didn't like what my friends did before and re-evaluating my feelings, I only realized it yesterday, that I don't miss anyone at all. Not my friends, my family, my ex that I used to obsess about and not even my cute cats.
When I don't meet with someone for a period of time, I still remember them but I don't miss them because there is something about the situation that says "We might never meet again" and sometimes it says "They have found a new friend and it looks like they don't need you anymore". That's how it is to me all these years. They went away 'cos they can't stay and they found a new better half.
Sometimes I think this is the reason I was born: to be temporary friends to people so they are able to find others who fit them better. What good is it that I have friends anyway? It's not like I have actual feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment