~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Fuck the Mainstream

The simple intro of how and why I got sucked into the goth subculture:~
1. How old were you when you heard of the goth subculture?
~> I was probably ten or eleven years old, when I got bored of Hannah Montanna and the colour pink.
2. Why did you decide to become a goth?
~> Inspiration from fictional characters and because I like the fashion. Reasons in terms of music came a little later. I also thought I would be better off as a goth than be a mainstream kid like everyone else.
3. Who were the characters and musicians that inspired you into this subculture?
~> The fictional characters are from cartoons and novels; Sam Manson from Danny Phantom, Creepie Creeher form Growing up Creepie and Raven Madison in Vampire Kisses. The musicians would be Amy Lee from Evanescence and Avril Lavigne.
4. What do you like as a Goth?
~> Obviously, I like standing out in my dark and bold clothes. The music is not always heard around me so sometimes it feels like its specially made just for me.

That's the Fun Fact of simple me

No comments:

Post a Comment