~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Stuff I want to do before I die

It's sounds silly to write such a title but I guess everybody has such list of things to do before they die. Mine seems almost impossible and outrageous, but then I'm blogging this for fun.

  1. Join the Miss Malaysia Universe Beauty Pageant (or any beauty pageant, really)
  2. Travel around Europe (especially to Italy and Vienna, Austria)
  3. Write my own version of a vampire novel
  4. Write a teen romance novel based on my own experience
  5. Compose a song
  6. Own a grand piano (or a baby grand piano, at least)
  7. Learn to play the cello
  8. Adopt a child
  9. Act in a theater drama
  10. Have all the series of my favorite books
  11. Own a hippie van
  12. Own a lot of Gothic dresses
  13. Take up archery
  14. Go on a cruise
  15. Experience true love that never dies

No comments:

Post a Comment