~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

PKBM (U) camping in Kelantan

Exhaustion, disorientation and soreness runs my entire body 24 hrs after my arrival here from Kelantan. The work and acivities during camping was somewhat brutal and tiring but exhilarating and - unexpectedly - enjoyable, despite the punishments doing squats and jumps and push ups. I kind of blame one of the officers who was a racist and an excessive, optimist with his religion. Inconsiderate ass.
The fun activities that enjoyed and endured were the flying fox, jalan lasak, shooting and a trip to the Gong Kedak Air Base. My favorite was going shooting. It was adrenalin pumping and terrifying. Jalan lasak was a bit tiring for me since I had sores, cramps and disturbed emotions during the event. I mean, I know I'm slow but stop cursing and ordering me around because in the end, you guys were the one's left behind and had to ride in the ambulance. Not me.
In the case of social events, I wasn't very social with them during the time for socializing. Though, I enjoyed the company of a few guys from Penang who were nice to me. I liked talking to one of them called Mohd Azraf. He looked like a smoker and a drug addict but he's actually a sweetheart. On our last day there, they all said goodbye to me as if I was a celebrity. I was upset that I didn't know most of their names while they knew mine. It makes me fluttery thinking that I have a "fan club".
All in all, the whole trip made me rethink about PLKN and made a little bit more confident and endurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment