~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

I Feel Dead

Imagine the feeling of rejection, hopelessness and despair all at once. That was how I felt last night. I sobbed so hard and so much at every image of him in my mind. I miss him, terribly. It gets worse when I think of seeing him in school but unable to talk to him. Also, when I had the chance to say hi to him, I didn't and I feel stupid about it. Other than that, I feel jealous when he talked to his ex whom he told me hates and hasn't talked to in 3 years and whom I am almost friends with.
Even today I felt like crying about him. This morning, I cried the moment I woke up. When I watched The Lost Valentine and Pride and Prejudice I cried wishing those loving couples were me and him and also when it showed the almost romantic sentimental scenes. And yet I still feel dead....

No comments:

Post a Comment