~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

eclipse, peace of mind


It's been a really long time since I read a really good book. Especially a long somewhat 600 page book. I may sound like a book-worm but I'm not that type of book-worm. I read books so I could make a movie of it in my head.
What I've recently read was Stephenie Meyer's Eclipse. Out of all the Twilight Saga movies, Eclipse is the only one I haven't watched. Second best to the movie would be the book. AND. IT. WAS. A.W.E.S.O.M.E. There was a lot of emotional conflict in Bella.
Throughout the time reading it, I was giggling to myself when I read about Jacob falling in love with Bella while she was unconscious at the fact the she, too, loved him. I was embarrassed to read the part where they kissed, passionately. Though, I was more than embarrassed when I read the part where Bella tried to "seduce" Edward.
It made me shudder thinking about it.
All in all it was an excellent read. The whole story was surreal and emotional. Like the battle between Bella's feelings towards Edward and Jacob.

No comments:

Post a Comment