~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Rip in my Soul

Right before sundown, I had this sinking and depressing feeling. I felt tired, alone and abandoned. Even though I was in the company of my family. My entire soul felt disturbed.
When I got home and was really left alone, I was close to being high on ecstasy.  The sound of my quiet, lonely little home made me feel better - but incomplete.
The hole in my soul was immense when I felt abandoned but shrunk slightly when I was really alone. I kept relating that empty feeling to Harrison.
Before I went camping, the sadness of his absence was less but after that, the emptiness just increased. I need him in the only way he could ever help me go through. Sadly, for me, the decision to help me is in his hands and not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment