~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Post-Breakup

For the past 4 Days, I've been feeling so down and depressed and lonesome. I even cried from time to time. I just feel so hurt that I've lost him.
I thought about begging and pleading to him so he would feel some pity for me and take me back. But the situation just turned for the worse. He rejected me again!
And so I went online to find some advice on how to get him back. The advice was really obvious because all of it was what I was telling myself before I begged and pleaded to him. According to the article, the first step is to be strong and confident. The second would be to limit contact because he would feel harassed. Lastly, find new and fun things to focus on and LIVE a little. Note: do not act on instinct because this will be  the time when our instincts are at their weakest.
I should've listened to myself in the first place. It would've been so much easier that way. Now with the realisation from the article, I am going to have some of my own girly time fun.
Later haters! ;)

1 comment:

  1. finally some common sense! keep yr head high n live yr life! :)

    ps: haters for ppl who like to see u fall down.. a friend is someone who tells u the TRUTH eventho its hurt k? :p

    ReplyDelete