~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's a Leap Year!

While I was doing my chores, I just remembered that this year was a leap year. I couldn't believe that I forgot about it! I guess it's because everyone is too busy worrying about the end of the world. Well, not me!
I've actually planned quite a lot for this year but since every one of those involves my relationship, I'll just have to cancel it.
Haiya...I actually wanted to plan something special for Valentine's Day since it would've been me and Harrison's first Valentine's Day. Also, something more special on the 6th of May because it would've been our 1st Anniversary. I might even have asked him to marry me =P since a leap year is the only year when women can propose to men. Well, it looks like two plans going down the drain.
Hmm, I've got new plans, anyway. I wanna learn all there is while I'm in the school's basketball team, write an article or do something cool in Journalism club and train the fuck off the new members in PKBM (not really, I'm too nice).
I'm a SUPERWOMAN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment