~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Not ~GONE~

I did a lot of thinking and consideration about my transfer to SMV Matang. As it turns out, I'm not going but staying right here in Gapor. Although, I will have to transfer to Batu Lintang if education here sucks. Y'know, having a calm talk with my mom and dad about this whole thing has cleared my visual of thinking.
I REALLY want to take pure science but what I want to do with my life is to design clothes. I've actually already decided to go to Matang but when my mom said she'll consider sending me to her friend for sewing lessons, I made my mind up straight away. Besides, I can do more "skill sharpening" here at home. Learn music, arts and science.
It's sort of my thing to learn and get interested into a lot of things. Well, my name means universal.

No comments:

Post a Comment