~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

say 'I Do'

Ever since I was 8 years old, I watched romantic movies on TV about someone who goes to new places or even met someone they hardly know, then suddenly falls in love and got married or even almost got married. These movies give me confidence that one day I will find true love and get my own love story.
7 years later, I am head over heels with a sweet and loving guy who also, for the first time, feels the same for me. He's unexpected, smart, funny, charming and romantic like the male characters in romantic movies.
I thought, this could be the start of my first love story. But what I didn't count on was when he repeatedly proposed to me. Naturally, I would say 'yes' but...I didn't. The thoughts that went in my mind, 'was this going to be my only love story', 'do I really, genuinely love him' and 'do I even want to get married'.
I wish I knew what to do and what to feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment