~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

I'm lonely

I feel so lonely. I really want to spend time with my friends but it just sounds like a bad idea. And when I want to be with my boyfriend, it's either I get into trouble for seeing him or he can't see me at all. Also, we kind of lost topics to talk about, both my friends and boyfriend.
I actually didn't like it when Charlotte sort of ignored me for her sister when we went out to watch Breaking Dawn. For Arine, I wanted to go out bowling with her when she's back in Kuching but I think it'll be better if I don't. It sounds better for her to be with Lorenzo instead of me. And Harrison, there's really no hope anymore. I used to be annoyed but not hate his obsessive, spontaneous and crazy self but now I miss all that.
This time, I'm annoyed AND hate with this rock statue that I'm always spending time with and... I just want to cry when I think about him that way. I just want run away!

No comments:

Post a Comment