~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

please love me

it's hard for me to believe that my boyfriend really does love me for who i am. i think that because i see that he's never concern about how i feel with whatever between us that's bothering me and he doesn't consider the fact that were taking this relationship too fast. knowing all that now, i think he only wants me because he just wants to get married so bad and maybe he doesn't want to lose the only person who truly loves and cares about him, someone who really understands him.
maybe i am that girl but that doesn't mean that i want what he wants. even though he is the only person that i would ever love so much, it doesn't mean that i would think of marriage so soon. i mean, he is that perfect i've been looking and as much as i want to marry him, i can't and won't. I can't because i'm too young and i won't because i'm afraid he would leave me or i would leave him because what he'll give wouldn't be enough.
i wish i could break up with him and then get back together when i'm really ready for it. I guess right now, i'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment