~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Cyber Stalker/Spy

I might try to be a normal person and whatever but, I kinda spy people online. I'm not obsessive about it. I just want to know about someone but I don't feel okay talking to them. It's not like they're gonna talk me anyway. No one ever does.
There are actually some people that I've already followed from my Blogger. I'm not much of a Twitter person anyway. But honestly, I see they're blogs look really cool and I wanna make mine like that but I like to be discreet. As my horoscope says, I'm a mysterious and discreet person but my name says I am healer of the universe. The irony of it.
"In a nutshell", I "cyber spy" someone just to know about them because I'm the not socialite of the school. Also, it gives my inspiration and creativity looking at each unique blog template.
I'm an odd person.

No comments:

Post a Comment